CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse By Martin Trautschold, Kevin Michaluk, Gary Mazo
Publisher: Apress 2010 | 168 Pages | ISBN: 1430231807 | PDF | 54 MB
A delayed train, a dip in the conversation, an early morning hour with no sleep—during these moments, do you feel an overwhelming urge to grab your BlackBerry? Do you know someone else who does? If the answer is yes, then look no further than this one-of-a-kind book…
CrackBerry: True Tales of Blackberry Use and Abuse covers the phenomenon of “BlackBerry Addiction,” offering true-life accounts of BlackBerry dependence and mishaps. You’ll find comfort and humor in the unbelievable tales of BlackBerry abuse and also learn some valuable information along the way.
The definitive guide to responsible BlackBerry use.
How to tame and get the most out of your BlackBerry device
BlackBerry etiquette guidelines
This book offers a comprehensive 12 Step Plan for BlackBerry users and abusers. It’s a must have if you own a BlackBerry, and maybe it’s the perfect gift for a friend who is showing signs of a BlackBerry addiction.
What You'll Learn
• Dozens of user stories that are just too funny or too sad to believe
• A unique 12 Step approach to curb your BlackBerry dependence
• Use effective strategies for balancing life and your BlackBerry
• Work BlackBerry etiquette tips to live by
• “BlackBerry Confessions” from the authors and users from CrackBerry.com
• The “BlackBerry Quiz” to test your level of addiction
Download Links (clickable):
For more eBooks visit my Profile - click at my nickname
I share many new interesting eBooks every day