ImTOO Blu Ray Ripper v 5.2.9.0925 Portable | 16.81 MB
ImTOO Blu Ray Ripper is a professional Blu-ray disc ripper and Blu-ray M2TS video converter that helps you rip Blu-ray disc movies to HD videos including H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video, and convert Blu-ray M2TS videos to popular video formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV.
ImTOO Blu Ray Ripper makes it easy to decoding Blu-ray M2TS video. The multifunctional software gives you access to rip Blu-ray movies to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV H.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG-2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video.
Apart from ripping Blu-ray Disc to popular HD videos, this Blu-ray disc ripper can convert Blu-ray M2TS to popular common videos including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV, as well as rip audio to MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format.
With the wonderful output video, the broad supported formats and fast speed, ImTOO Blu Ray Ripper helps you share your Blu-ray movies and music on more multimedia devices, such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, mobile phone, PMP.Key Features
- Transfer Blu-ray movies to devices such as the iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, mobile phone, and PMP.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Preview the original and edited videos side-by-side in real-time.
- Specify the start time and duration of a Blu-ray movie segment and get it converted accordingly.
- Convert two or more files at the same time with batch conversion.
- Adjust video and audio parameters such as resolution, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, resolution, codec, and quality.
- Convert files to the required size precisely with the help of the Bitrate Calculator.
- Preset the application to auto exit, shut down, hibernate, or stand by your system after a task is complete.
- Run tasks in the background to free up CPU resources for other applications.
- Take snapshots of your favorite movie moments while previewing and save them as JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP format.Home Page