Illustrator Graphic Styles Dangerous - GraphicRiver
AI | EPS | 6.61 MB
Illustrator’s graphic styles. You can apply the same styles to any of you own fonts or objects. Available for AI 10 +. Styles initially designed for 96 pt font size. To scale style you should check/uncheck “Scale Strokes & Effects” in the “Preferences>General”.Illustrator’s styles AI CS+. Dangerous.
7-dgbomb-styles-dangerous.aiEps file contains graphic styles. You can apply the same styles to any of you own fonts or objects. Available for AI CS +
You can find more about Graphic Styles on the Adobe Illustrator's help site:http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Illustrator/14.0/WS714a382cdf7d304e7e07d0100196cbc5f-61c8a.htmlQuick usage:
Open Window > Graphic Styles tab. (At 10 Illustrator "Styles").
Type and select your phrase (or any object) and click on a style.
Styles initially designed for 96 pt font size. To scale style you should check/uncheck "Scale Strokes & Effects" in the "Preferences>General".From Adobe Illustrator's help:
- Import all graphic styles from another document -http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Illustrator/14.0/WS714a382cdf7d304e7e07d0100196cbc5f-61bda.html
1. Choose Window > Graphic Style Libraries > Other Library or select Open Graphic Style Library > Other Library from the Graphic Styles panel menu.
2. Select the file from which you want to import graphic styles, and click Open.
The graphic styles appear in a graphic style library panel (not the Graphic Styles panel).
- Apply a graphic style -http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Illustrator/14.0/WS714a382cdf7d304e7e07d0100196cbc5f-61c6a.html
1. Select an object or group (or target a layer in the Layers panel).
2. To apply a single style to an object, do either of the following:
* Select a style from the Styles menu in the Control panel, the Graphic Styles panel, or a graphic style library.
* Drag the graphic style onto an object in the document window. (The object does not have to be selected first.)
3. To merge a style with an object’s existing style attributes, or apply multiple styles to an object, do either of the following:
* Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) the style from the Graphic Styles panel to the object.
* Select the object, and then Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the style in the Graphic Styles panel.Note:
To preserve the color of type when applying a graphic style, deselect Override Character Color in the Graphic Styles panel menu.